[Image: logo-the-laughing-cow-small.png]

Vouches: 0
Credits: 119
Bronze Medal
06-14-2019, 06:35 PM
(This post was last modified: 06-14-2019, 06:36 PM by Snow man.)

Vouches: 17
Credits: 1,430
Bronze MedalPalm TreeHalloweenGold MedalVoidSilver Medal
06-14-2019, 06:48 PM

Kik:Calf

~NOT RESPONSIBLE AFTER DEAL~
It was on kik not discord you peasant. Shut the fuck up and wait for me to get home good bitch. Show proof you own more than 1 bitcoin and I will personally donate $500 to @Saint @Poopand the rest of the staff/trusted team. Or I will give you another option me and @Saint get in a discord call I show my bitcoin wallet if I have more than 12 coins you self ban and give 25% of your networth to the staff team. If you're too pour to do this bet stfu and WAIT FOR ME TO GET HOME SO I CAN UPLOAD TO MY LAPTOP AND SHOW PROOF 

It was on kik not discord you peasant. Shut the fuck up and wait for me to get home good bitch. Show proof you own more than 1 bitcoin and I will personally donate $500 to @Saint @Poopand the rest of the staff/trusted team. Or I will give you another option me and @Saint get in a discord call I show my bitcoin wallet if I have more than 12 coins you self ban and give 25% of your networth to the staff team. If you're too pour to do this bet stfu and WAIT FOR ME TO GET HOME SO I CAN UPLOAD TO MY LAPTOP AND SHOW PROOF 

Vouches: 1
Credits: 233
Bronze Medal
06-16-2019, 10:51 PM

Vouches: 1
Credits: 233
Bronze Medal
Yesterday, 05:38 PM