Silver MedalBronze MedalTurtle
Solar Upgrade Solar Upgrade
01-07-2021, 02:47 PM

--- My Important threads ---
"What is critique" - Thread
My Design service - Thread
---
--- Public service announcement ---  
The key reason I hardly post any of my work, is due to the fact I have a taste greater than my ability, I will design something, then spend an hour tearing it apart, finding improvements and mistakes that CAN be improved. Nobody critiques me harder than I do myself. That is what drives me, and makes me better.
---
"You're gonna have non-believers But when you're beyond belief, you probably shouldn't wonder how"

35fb846f-b7c3-4eda-929b-a4522fcc37f7

---
The key reason I hardly post any of my work, is due to the fact I have a taste greater than my ability, I will design something, then spend an hour tearing it apart, finding improvements and mistakes that CAN be improved. Nobody critiques me harder than I do myself. That is what drives me, and makes me better.
---
"You're gonna have non-believers But when you're beyond belief, you probably shouldn't wonder how"

---
---

---
---

Users browsing : 1 Guest(s)

Users browsing : 1 Guest(s)

Sports

Arsenal are BACK in their prime. - Sports