Closed 80
Vouches: 118
Credits: 3,516
SunActiveGold Coin
05-31-2019, 09:00 AM

(This post was last modified: 09-16-2019, 03:10 PM by king.)

I have nothing to say to you, you're just another edgy teen with relationship problems who's bipolar as fuck half the comm is like you lol you're nothing

inactive on here (for now) , pm if u want to buy anything and i'll give my contact info

I have nothing to say to you, you're just another edgy teen with relationship problems who's bipolar as fuck half the comm is like you lol you're nothing

inactive on here (for now) , pm if u want to buy anything and i'll give my contact info

Vouches: 408
Credits: 3,990
05-31-2019, 09:01 AM

Vouches: 118
Credits: 3,516
SunActiveGold Coin
05-31-2019, 09:02 AM

Vouches: 2
Credits: 63
07-09-2019, 01:09 PM