Fresh to Com Telegram Shop. Leave an Offer :D
Posts 255
Rep 194
VOUCH 42
Credits: 1,086
1 Year of Service
Bronze MedalGold MedalSilver MedalCarrotGolden Egg
Sakura Sakura
Before submitting this post, I agreed I am not attempting to sell items or services that are stolen, hacked, or illegal and agree to the sites Terms of Use.
This post was last modified: 03-30-2021, 10:05 PM by Peg.
OP 03-28-2021, 03:16 PM
1201 100

ig: @btc.colin
tele: Peggie
kik: Peggie
after an account leaves my hands, I am no longer responsible for it unless a warranty is stated.
by purchasing you automatically agree to this. I will always confirm on site, and I will never refuse a trusted OGU mm.

PayPal is not accepted in any situation, requesting PayPal will be considered time wasting and may result in a negative rep.

after an account leaves my hands, I am no longer responsible for it unless a warranty is stated.
by purchasing you automatically agree to this. I will always confirm on site, and I will never refuse a trusted OGU mm.

PayPal is not accepted in any situation, requesting PayPal will be considered time wasting and may result in a negative rep.

Liked by: Scar, static
Posts 255
Rep 194
VOUCH 42
1 Year of Service
Sakura Sakura
OP 03-28-2021, 04:51 PM

Posts 1,166
VOUCH 97
Credits: 7,879
9 Months of Service
Black HeartMuffinCarrotEaster Bunny
This group is assigned to members who should be made aware of when dealing due to the decisions they have made. This group is assigned to members who should be made aware of when dealing due to the decisions they have made.
03-28-2021, 08:46 PM

DWC FOR GIVING OG OWNER BACK HIS NAME THAT WAS STOLEN #FreeStatic

discord: static#0007 / static#0777(add this if I get termed)
ig: ___7
Click here to get instant contact with me on Discord.

Posts 255
Rep 194
VOUCH 42
1 Year of Service
Sakura Sakura
OP 03-29-2021, 02:58 AM

Posts 255
Rep 194
VOUCH 42
1 Year of Service
Sakura Sakura
OP 03-29-2021, 03:38 PM

Posts 255
Rep 194
VOUCH 42
1 Year of Service
Sakura Sakura
OP 03-30-2021, 02:52 AM

Posts 255
Rep 194
VOUCH 42
1 Year of Service
Sakura Sakura
OP 03-30-2021, 07:23 PM

Posts 349
Rep 517
VOUCH 73
Credits: 104,294
3 Years of Service
GiftSilver MedalVoidDonatorDonator IIDonator IIIDonator IVBitcoinWealthyContributorBronze MedalRichestBronze CoinSilver CoinGold MedalCarrot
Void Upgrade Void Upgrade
03-30-2021, 07:44 PM

DISCORD : savage#0017
TELEGRAM : nosav
KIK : brant

Posts 255
Rep 194
VOUCH 42
1 Year of Service
Sakura Sakura
OP 03-30-2021, 07:55 PM

Liked by: Savage
Posts 255
Rep 194
VOUCH 42
1 Year of Service
Sakura Sakura
OP 03-30-2021, 10:05 PM

1 2 3 > 11 Next »

Users browsing : 1 Guest(s)

Users browsing : 1 Guest(s)

Other OG Accounts

Fresh to Com Telegram Shop. Leave an Offer :D - Other OG Accounts