If i verify my instagram using someone number can they snatch my account ? 300
Posts 585
Rep 340
VOUCH 42
Credits: 3,015
10 Months of Service
VoidSunGold MedalDemonEarthTurkeyBronze CoinPalm TreeBronze MedalSilver Medal
OP08-10-2019, 04:42 PM

(This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 04:42 PM by Slime.)

[Image: o02kSNz.gif%5B]
Kik: DST - Safest to kik me because of imposters

Discord: Slime#8113 - I have an active imposter on discord so tread carefully and confirm onsite.

I have active imposter on discord who will scam you. So CONFIRM ONSITE. If you get scammed that your fault because im warning you now. I will never refuse to PM onsite. 

Discord: Slime#8113 - I have an active imposter on discord so tread carefully and confirm onsite.

I have active imposter on discord who will scam you. So CONFIRM ONSITE. If you get scammed that your fault because im warning you now. I will never refuse to PM onsite. 

Posts 35
Rep -8
7 Months of Service
Silver MedalGold MedalBronze Medal
08-10-2019, 04:48 PM

Liked by: Miracle
Posts 585
Rep 340
VOUCH 42
10 Months of Service
OP08-10-2019, 04:56 PM
(This post was last modified: 08-10-2019, 04:57 PM by Slime.)

Posts 147
Rep 158
2 Years of Service
Bronze MedalChocolate BunnySilver MedalVoid
08-10-2019, 05:02 PM

Posts 1,219
Rep 160
VOUCH 13
Credits: 4,399
10 Months of Service
Bronze MedalDemonSilver MedalGold MedalBronze CoinSilver CoinGold CoinInstagramSnapchatTwitterYouTubeGrenadeJukeboxMigrationSunPalm TreeVoid
08-10-2019, 05:04 PM

Scotia#0031

Scotia#0031

Scotia#0031

Scotia#0031
Liked by: Slime
Posts 585
Rep 340
VOUCH 42
10 Months of Service
OP08-10-2019, 05:09 PM

Posts 585
Rep 340
VOUCH 42
10 Months of Service
OP08-10-2019, 06:54 PM

Posts 585
Rep 340
VOUCH 42
10 Months of Service
OP08-10-2019, 08:03 PM

Posts 585
Rep 340
VOUCH 42
10 Months of Service
OP08-10-2019, 09:23 PM

Posts 585
Rep 340
VOUCH 42
10 Months of Service
OP08-10-2019, 11:02 PM

1 2 3 Next »