Rep 436
VOUCH 44
Credits: 7
2 Years of Service
Cool Cat
06-23-2019, 01:24 AM

Disc: ty#2298

Tele: Lurked

which one of u antisocial ugly fuckin pussies turboed my @? I fkn knew it I knew that @ was sick as fuck and everyone called it trash and now its turboed. sad little fucks who are convinced that turboing is hacking.. you're a fucking failure to humanity your mother and father fucked each other on crystal meth and you were the fkn product of that. what a disgusting life lmao u fkn bums on OGusers I know nobody gonna admit it ill just call out every fkn bum on here I hope y'all get ran over and have a terrible fkn life. I know theres 1 too many smartasses here who have been spoiled their whole life and think everythings a joke because theyve gone through zero hardship whatsoever. so go ahead reply so I can fkn curse u with this nasty ass evil eye bitch nigga

[Image: l5eEtmg_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: wGzGbwZ_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]
[Image: 4rSy8SG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium][Image: ML1xMqs_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

[Image: fki7C55_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

which one of u antisocial ugly fuckin pussies turboed my @? I fkn knew it I knew that @ was sick as fuck and everyone called it trash and now its turboed. sad little fucks who are convinced that turboing is hacking.. you're a fucking failure to humanity your mother and father fucked each other on crystal meth and you were the fkn product of that. what a disgusting life lmao u fkn bums on OGusers I know nobody gonna admit it ill just call out every fkn bum on here I hope y'all get ran over and have a terrible fkn life. I know theres 1 too many smartasses here who have been spoiled their whole life and think everythings a joke because theyve gone through zero hardship whatsoever. so go ahead reply so I can fkn curse u with this nasty ass evil eye bitch nigga

[Image: 4rSy8SG_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium][Image: ML1xMqs_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Posts 25
Rep 49
VOUCH 6
Credits: 68
2 Years of Service
Bronze Medal
06-23-2019, 01:50 AM

Posts 4
Rep 0
VOUCH 0
Credits: 0